If you are interested in getting involved, please get in touch using the contact form or email us at email@example.com
Our articles are written by volunteers. They are at the core of activism and help us to raise awareness on human rights and global health issues in tech. Volunteers can write for us on a regular basis or on an ad-hoc basis.
Our research projects are the key to identifying and developing ways to strengthen the human rights and global health frameworks within tech. Volunteers assist us with various stages of research projects based on their skills on a regular basis or ad-hoc basis. Our current research areas include: The digital divide, Health inequalities, The development of the international human rights framework and the progression of technology, Race and the role of technology
Marketing/Social media coordinators
Marketing & Social media coordinators assist us to develop and maintain strong online presence, the day to day management of social media accounts, deliver content, and assist with other areas of marketing.
Our podcast provides a platform for informative and open discussions on issues related to human rights and/or global health challenges in tech. We are interested in talking to professionals or representatives within the human rights, global health or tech industry. If you would like to get involved, do get in touch.
We accept proposals and submissions for articles, and research papers on a rolling basis from all types of people ranging from students, journalists, graduates, academics, policy analysts, and representatives of human rights/global health or tech organisations.
- The topic of the article or research paper must be related to human rights and/or global health in technology
- All articles and research papers may be edited, will be reviewed and sources thoroughly checked before publishing.
- Please inform us if your submission has been published elsewhere
- All articles and research papers must be submitted in English
- If you would like to republish articles and research papers, please include a reference stating that it was originally published on impalaglobal.org
We welcome collaborations from people and organisations in the human rights, global health and technology industry, as well as those who are passionate about our vision. If you are interested, do get in touch.